General University Classroom Training
Training classes for the electronic classroom
screen and the
button panel are offered prior to the beginning of each semester. Our one hour seminar will
give you hands on training and guide you with the following:
No registration, no cost. Please call
335-7579 for dates and locations of the next scheduled training classes.
- How to get the most from WSU state of the art classrooms
- How to operate the classroom computer
- How to play video/CD/DVD in classrooms
- How to hook up your laptop
- How to operate document cameras
- Use of other carry-in equipment in the classroom
- Media equipment check-out & rental
- Self service video production
- Other classroom services
Online training is also available. Click on the appropriate panel above for the
streamed video. Each video is approximately 5 minutes.
Confused about the Media Distribution System classroom controls?
Click on the images below of a touch screen or push button panel to watch instructional videos. Each video is approximately 5 minutes